Best Western Hotel Reduta, Budapest
About Best Western Hotel Reduta
Located in the heart of downtown Lucenec, the Best Western Hotel Reduta is near cultural, business and shopping areas. Originally built in 1820 as a casino, the building later became a cultural house which hosted many artists such as Franz Lehar, Jan Kubelik, Eugen Halay and Eugen Suchon. Today, the hotel continues hosting cultural events and has developed into a business center which offers restaurants, bars and shops.
- * Trade Center S.R.O. - Vajanskeho 2,
- * Vajanskacho, Dr. Herza
- * 1 km From Lucenec Airport.
- * Pin -SK-984 0
Facilities & Services
- * Restaurant On-Site
- * Complimentary Full Breakfast
- * Cocktail Lounge -8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- * Barber/Beauty Shop
- * Shops/Commercial Services
- * Guest Laundry
- * Dry Cleaning
- * Safe Deposit Box
- * Free Parking
- * Meeting Facilities
- * Banquet Facilities
- * Business Center
- * Pets Allowed
- * Attached Bathroom
- * Telephone
- * Heating Facility in the Bathroom
- * Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- * Hair Dryer in Some Room Category
- * Air Conditioned
- * Refrigerator in Some Room Category
- * Ironing Service
- * Cafe Panorama, on premises, is a lounge on the top floor of the Hotel Reduta. You can have some drinks while enjoying the relaxing atmosphere and beautiful view of Lucenec.