Sprawling over two and a half acre of area in the prime commercial area of Patna, Hotel Maurya is in ideal retreat for travelers. In short and snappy terms, Hotel Maurya is a prominent and most preferred hotel of Patna city.
- * South Gandhi Maidan,
- * Other
- * 6 Km From Patna Airport.
- * 1 Km From Patna Railway Station.
- * 1 Km From Patna Bus Stand.
Facilities & Services
- * Banquet Hall
- * Bar
- * Beauty Salon
- * Car Rental
- * Coffee Shop
- * Conference Room
- * Parking
- * Swimming Pool
- * Reception
- * Restaurant
- * Room Service
- * Travel Desk
- * Business Centre
- * Kautilya Hall-The seating capacity is 250 to 300 people in Theatre Style,80 to 100 people in U Shape/Classroom Style & 400 to 500 People in Cocktail style.
- * Nalanda Hall- The seating capacity is 75 to 100 people in Theatre Style,40 to 50 people in U Shape/Classroom Style & 100 to 150 People in Cocktail style.
- * Chanakya Hall- The seating capacity is 40 to 50 people in Theatre Style,30 to 40 people in U Shape/Classroom Style & 60 to 80 People in Cocktail style.
- * Durbar-I & Durbar-II Hall- The seating capacity is 25 to 30 people in Theatre Style,20 to 25 people in U Shape/Classroom Style & 40 to 50 People in Cocktail style.
- * Spice Court- A Pan-Asian Restaurant.
- * Heritage- A quiet private dining adjoining Therestaurant Spice Court.
- * Corner Bar- A Snug Bar.
- * Vaishali Cafe- Multi-Cuisine Coffee Shop.
- * Bollywood Treats-Multi-Cuisine Restaurant.