1 Day Kings Canyon Tour
1 Day Kings Canyon Tour | Duration: 12 hours 30 mins
Description Drive through sandhill country towards Kings Canyon, stopping for breakfast at Kings Creek Station (own expense) along the way. Continue on to Watarrka National Park where you can make the rocky climb with your Guide to the rim of Kings Canyon to be rewarded with marvellous views. Alternatively, you may wish to explore the boulder-strewn canyon floor (non-guided) for an easier walk. After lunch (own expense) we make our way back to Ayers Rock.
Inclusion and Exclusions :
- Coach Transportation
- English Speaking Driver/guide
- Guided Walk At Kings Canyon
- Kings Creek Station And Hotel Drop Off.
- During the hotter months, Kings Canyon Rim climb may not be available due to hot weather conditions. An alternative itinerary including a guided walk at Kathleen Springs and a guided walk along the Kings Canyon creek bed floor may apply. The climb may take up to three hours and is recommended for those with a good level of fitness. Please remember to wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a jacket or jumper for the morning chill. We recommend you bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen on tour. Pick up time will be within 40 minutes of the time shown on your voucher. For your exact hotel pick-up time, please ring on 1300 55 6100 between 9.00am - 6.00pm (Monday-Friday) and 9.00am -1.00pm (Saturday), 24 hours before the tour. Outside these hours please contact Sydney (02) 9700 0133 (if calling outside NSW) or 9700 0133 (local) 24 hours before the tour.
- This Tour Is Operated In Air Conditioned Vehicles.
- Not Suitable For Children Under The Age Of 2.