1 Day Kings Canyon Tour To Alice Springs
1 Day Kings Canyon Tour To Alice Springs | Duration: 14 hours 30 mins
Description Departing Ayers Rock Resort. We drive through sandhill country towards Kings Canyon, stopping for breakfast at Kings Creek Station (own expense) along the way. Continue on to Watarrka National Park where you can make the rocky climb with your Guide to the rim of Kings Canyon and be rewarded with marvellous views. Alternatively, you may wish to explore the boulder-strewn canyon floor (non-guided) for an easier walk. On completion of the walk we will take a short drive to Kings Canyon Resort for a lunch break (at your own expense). Enjoy this time to explore Kings Canyon before we continue to Alice Springs.
Inclusion and Exclusions :
- Coach Transportation
- English Speaking Driver/guide
- Guided Walk At Kings Canyon
- Kings Creek Station And Alice Springs Hotel Drop Off.
- During the hotter months, Kings Canyon Rim climb may not be available due to hot weather conditions. An alternative itinerary including a guided walk at Kathleen Springs and a guided walk along the Kings Canyon creek bed floor may apply. The climb may take up to three hours and is recommended for those with a good level of fitness. Please remember to wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a jacket or jumper for the morning chill. We recommend you bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen on tour. Pick up time will be within 40 minutes of the time shown on your voucher. For your exact hotel pick-up time, please ring on 1300 55 6100 between 9.00am - 6.00pm (Monday-Friday) and 9.00am -1.00pm (Saturday), 24 hours before the tour. Outside these hours please contact Sydney (02) 9700 0133 (if calling outside NSW) or 9700 0133 (local) 24 hours before the tour.
- This Tour Is Operated In Air Conditioned Vehicles.
- Not Suitable For Children Under The Age Of 2.