4 Night Cruise (double Cabin) From Luxor To Aswan On The Nile Goddess
4 Night Cruise (double Cabin) From Luxor To Aswan On The Nile Goddess | Duration: 5 days
Description Enjoy 4 nights onboard the MS. Sonesta boat (Nile Goddess), a deluxe cruise visiting some of Egypt's ancient highlights located along the Nile River. Stay in an outside deluxe cabin and enjoy the facilities on offer (including swimming pool, Spa, restaurant and bars) when not exploring the incredible attractions which makes Egypt so unique. Your booking includes full board accommodation in an outside double cabin and tours to see some of the most magnificent sights Egypt has to offer. On Day 1: After an early embarkation, you will visit the mighty Temples of Karnak and Luxor and explore the Valley of the Kings and the West Bank. Enjoy an afternoon tea, dinner onboard complete with a belly dance show. Overnight in Luxor. Day 2. Sail through to Esna whilst enjoying the spectacular views along the banks of the Nile, enjoy a Cocktail party and a discotheque onboard in the evening. Overnight in Esna. Day 3. You will visit Edfu Temple before sailing to Kom Ombo, enjoy a Galabya Party in the evening. Overnight in Kom Ombo. Day 4. Visit Kom Ombo Temple, before sailing through to Aswan where you will see the High Dam, the Granite quarries and the Temple of Philae. Enjoy a Felucca ride around Kitchener island followed afternoon tea and a Nubian Folkloric show in the evening. Overnight in Aswan. Day 5. Your cruise ends on day 5 upon checking out after breakfast.
Inclusion and Exclusions :
- 4 Night Cruise From Luxor To Aswan Staying In An Outside Double Cabin (full Board Accommodation Starting With Lunch On Day One And Finishing With Breakfast On The Last Day)
- Tours To Karnak And Luxor Temple
- Valley Of The Kings
- Hatshepsut Temple
- Edfu Temple In Edfu
- Ombo Temple In Kom Ombo
- High Dam And Philae Temple Is Aswan
- And Felucca Sailing.
- An outside double cabin sleeps 2 people. If you book for either 3 or 5 people one person in your group will be allocated a double cabin for sole use. All other rooms will be allocated based on 2 people sharing an outside double cabin. Your cruise starts in Luxor and finishes in Aswan. Transfers from the cruise ship on day of disembarkation are not included in the price. Tours are conducted by an English speaking guide. The itinerary may be changed without prior notice due to water levels and Nile River traffic. In case of any problems with this service please contact the supplier on 095-2378554 during office hours or on 012-2151935 or 012-3110689 outside of office hours. Please ensure you arrive at the given meeting point by 12pm on day one. If the Nile Goddess is unavailable then a similar alternative will be confirmed to you.
- This Tour Is Operated In Air Conditioned Vehicles.