1 Day Drive-fly Cooktown Adventure
1 Day Drive-fly Cooktown Adventure | Duration: 14 hours 30 mins
Description Travel north along the Captain Cook Highway, one of Australia's most scenic coastal drives towards the World Heritage Listed Daintree National Park, crossing the Daintree River by cable ferry. You will journey through this spectacular region which contains the highest number of plant and animal species that are rare, or threatened by extinction. Your experienced driver-guide will entertain you with incredible stories and history as you continue on the 4WD only Bloomfield Track. A lunch stop will be made at the famous Lion's Den Hotel est. 1875, one of North Queensland's oldest running bush pubs. After lunch you will continue to Cooktown via Black Mountain a unique geological oddity. You will enjoy free time in historical Cooktown before your transfer to Cooktown Airport for your 45 minute flight back to Cairns. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your accommodation.
Inclusion and Exclusions :
- 4wd Coach Transportation
- Tour Of World Heritage Listed Daintree National Park
- Cable Ferry Across Daintree River
- Morning Tea
- 4wd Only Bloomfield Track
- Lunch At Aussie Outback Pub (drinks Own Expense)
- Black Mountains
- Free Time In Cooktown
- 45 Minute One Way Scenic Flight From Cooktown To Cairns And Hotel Pick Up And Drop Off
- Transfers To Cooktown Airport.
- Pick up time will be within 30 minutes of the time shown on your voucher. For your exact hotel pick-up time, please phone (07) 4040 7500, 24 hours before the tour.
- This Tour Is Operated In Air Conditioned Vehicles.
- Not Suitable For Children Under The Age Of 3.