3 Nights / 4 Days
Hotel Stay, Transfers, Breakfast & Sightseeing Abu Dhabi City tour, Yas Waterworld
3 Nights / 4 Days
Hotel Stay, Transfers, Breakfast & Sightseeing Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi City tour, Yas Waterworld
The UAE capital Abu Dhabi is the emirate waiting to be discovered for it is home to state of art architecture, modern city landscapes, authentic Arabic traditions, vast deserts and pristine beaches.
In Arabic, Abu Dhabi means the ‘land of Gazelle’ and truly it is a delight for every visitor. May it be the city or the adrenalin packed activities at Yas Island & Al Ain or the luxurious getaways to Nurai & Saadiyat island – Abu Dhabi has something for everyone!
Now discover Abu Dhabi with Ezeego1 exclusive packages!
- Abu Dhabi is the largest of the seven emirates of UAE
- Al Ain oasis is the birthplace of the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan al Nahyan, the first president of the UAE.
- Abu Dhabi was planned under the guidance of Sheikh Zayed by Japanese architect Dr Takahashi
- Indians are the largest ethnic group in the UAE, accounting for 40% of their population
- The Capital Gate in Abu Dhabi is the world's furthest man made leaning tower and has over 35 storeys
- Louvre, Abu Dhabi has over 7850 patterned perforations that creates the 'rain of light' effect - each sun ray passes through 8 layers to create an evershifting pattern
- Emirates Palace hotel has over a thousand Swarovski crystal chandeliers
Ground breaking architecture, iconic landmarks, tax free shopping and so much more!
30 min drive from the city, visit the Yas Marina, Yas Waterworld and the famous Ferrari world.
Take a trip back to the old times – Picturesque forts, Arabic arts and traditions.
Need some adrenalin rush – off road driving, dramatic landscapes, Al Dhafra is the place to be
Nurai is a romantic retreat - Arabian gulf views, exclusive dining options and barefoot luxury
Need an insight into Abu Dhabi, head to the beautiful Saadiyat island – Manarat Al Saadiyat, UAE pavilion and he brand new Abu Dhabi Louvre